Sharing your hard work is a breeze on FlipaClip.
FlipaClip will ask if you want to share your movie or save it on your device after you make your movie. You can choose to share it via popular social channels like YouTube, Facebook, or TikTok. If you want to upload it somewhere else, you can tap on more to bring up other options.
Share your movie on YouTube
Tap on YouTube, you will undergo a quick process to bring your movie online. Just be sure that you’ve logged in to your YouTube account ahead of time.
- Add your Title, Description, and set privacy settings here.
- Next tap on Share.
- Wait for YouTube to complete the process.
Share your movie on TikTok
TikTok is a great way to share your FlipaClip movie.
- Tap on TikTok.
- TikTok will allow you to make adjustments here. You can:
- Decrease the speed of the movie by 0.5 or increase it by 2x or 3x. By tapping on the timer icon.
- Rotate the movie. Just tap on the icon and your movie will rotate by 90 degrees.
- Once you’re comfortable with the output, tap on Next.
- On this screen, you will be able to add standard TikTok effects such as filters, audio, text, and stickers.
- Finally, you will need to type-in a video description and fill it in with any hashtags you want. You can tag your friends too. You can also set visibility, commenting, duet, and stitch. When you’ve finalized your settings, tap on “Post” to upload and share your movie via TikTok.
Post your movie on Facebook
Putting up your animation for your friends to see on Facebook is easy.
- Tap on the Facebook option on the Share screen
- This will take you to your Facebook app and you will be able to create a post of your video.