Don't see your premium purchase?
Here's how to fix it.
Once purchased, FlipaClip is yours forever. Now, if you're having trouble with your premium purchase, please note that your purchase is tied to the app store where the purchase was made. It is not connected to your FlipaClip account. With that said, below are a few tested solutions. These fixes largely depend on what device you bought FlipaClip for.
- Apple Appstore - In-app purchases need to be manually restored. To do so, you need to tap on the restore purchases button found at the bottom of the app’s menu page.
- Amazon Appstore - Double-check the account. Is it the account that made the purchase?
- Google Play - In-app purchases should be restored after installing FlipaClip. Remember that it must be the same Google Play account you bought the app with. You can double-check this by going to your Playstore’s menu. From there, tap on Account and go to Purchase History. If you've double-checked and the purchases still fail to load you can try the following:
- Update Google Play to the latest version.
- Delete Google Play's cache and restarting the device.
- Check if FlipaClip has been updated via a different Google Play Account. - If this happens, the Play Store might flag the new account as one that has not made a purchase. Because of this, the premium status may be lost. To resolve the issue you must sign out of all other Google Play accounts and be signed only into the one that made the purchase, then clear the cache and data of Google Play and enter the app.
Premium purchases cannot be used across platforms. This means that if you bought FlipaClip premium on the Google Play Store, you won’t be able to use premium features if you purchase an iPhone and install FlipaClip on that device.