Backing up a project is a simple process. However, before you get started, there are a couple of things you should note.
- Backing up a project is a premium feature but we understand that not everyone wants or can pay for this feature of the app. We’ve created an alternative to allow the option to backup your project. This is through watching an ad. When you go to backup a project, there is an option to watch an ad that will, as a reward, give you the option to share your project.
- While backing up projects is a premium feature, importing projects is free. FlipaClip project files have a .fc file extension. Your device should automatically recognize that the .fc file extension is associated with FlipaClip so once you tap on the .fc file it should automatically be opened with FlipaClip.
- FlipaClip does not have its own backup cloud service for your animation projects but you can manually save it to a third-party cloud storage app like Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, etc. FlipaClip files can be big file sizes.
Backing up your project
- Step 1 View your projects
- Step 2 Tap and hold the project you are backing up
- Step 3 Tap the share icon at the bottom of the screen
- Step 4 Tap Share Project
- Step 5 Save to your files or share with a friend!